No one knows your child better than you. Parents are the primary source of nurturing and helping your little one grow during the first five years of life. Invest in your child’s future now by learning what to expect about their developmental stages and health.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention Free Materials:
- Download the Child Developmental Stages Guide.
- Download the Social Emotional Health & School Readiness Guide.
- Get great ideas from the Learn and Grow Together! Activities Book
- Visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Guide.
- Worried about kids safety on the internet? Check this out.
- Browse past editions of the Help Me Grow E-Newsletter.
Contact us for more information or ways to get more involved.
Are you concerned about your child’s development?
Or click to download our Wayne County Referral List.